Friday, January 16, 2009

My Etsy Shop


I've just set up my Etsy shop with some on my paintings from last semester. Unfortunately when I picked up my work from my professor, having left it in his care over winter break, I found that sometime while in the unguarded communal studio (presumably before safely in my teacher's hands) someone accidentally spattered red paint on pretty much all of my work. The damage is minor but enough to really tick me off and keep me from posting it up on Etsy. But, (breathes in deep, counts to 10) alas, there is nothing I can do, and therefore no reason to get into a tiff about it. I've got two paintings up right now, and plan on puting up some of my watercolors soon.

Please check my shop sometime.

P.S. My large male nude will be put up in the school gallery for the semester! I'll be sure to post pictures when it gets put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment