Thursday, October 1, 2009

This Semester at a Glance... So Far

In the 6 weeks since school has started, these are the 5 paintings I've made (6 if you count the one on the back of another, which might be finished and the piece hung so that you can walk all the way around it, maybe). I see these together whenever I'm working, so I thought it might be nice for you to see the cohesive collection that's building. This also gives a sense of scale, aka, just how big the large painting is (it won't fit in my car). Love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Its certainly different seeing them all together, what are the dimensions on the large one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The large painting is about 5ft x 5.5ft, making it larger than the one currently over the mantle. The plywood was too big to fit in my car, so I got to make use of my roof rack. I think I'm gonna need dad's truck to get it back home.

    ReplyDelete